Travel & ECR Awards
John Wade Early Career Researcher Award
The organisers are delighted to announce the establishment of the "John Wade Early Career Researcher Award" to honour the work of Professor John Wade who was instrumental in establishing the Modern Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Its Applications Symposium.
The John Wade Early Career Researcher Award will be awarded to a speaker in the Early Career Researcher session for outstanding contributions to solid phase peptide synthesis and its applications. The award will be judged by a panel of national and international experts. The awardee will be presented with a certificate and AUD $1000 towards their expenses for attending the symposium.
There will be a limited number of Travel Bursaries available to Postgraduate Students and Early Career Researchers to help towards the cost of attending the 7th Modern Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis & its Applications Symposium. In order to apply, please send your CV to Nitesh Patel at ASN Events.
Travel Bursary Guidelines:
- You must be a Postgraduate Student or Early Career Researcher within 3 years of completing a PhD.
- You must be the presenting author of an oral or poster presentation. The abstract must be submitted by 21st June 2019 (extended from 7th June) and accepted in the final program.
- The funds associated with the travel grant can be used to fund your registration or accommodation.
- The travel grant will be given to you at the conclusion of the meeting upon submission of the reimbursement form provided by the Conference Secretariat at the time of notification.
- You must attend the meeting in order to use the travel grant.