Earlybird registration deadline extended!
|Full Conference Registration||$475||$575|
|Student Conference Registration||$325||$425|
|Additional Sponsor Pass||$475||$475|
All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
Earlybird registration deadline has been extended to 19th July 2019.
|Welcome Function - 5th September||Included in registration|
|Additional ticket to the Welcome Function - 5th September||$70|
|Dinner amongst friends - 6th September||Included in registration|
|Additional ticket to the Dinner amongst friends - 6th September||$70|
|Conference Dinner - 7th September||Included in registration|
|Additional ticket to the Conference Dinner - 7th September||$95|
|All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.|
Are you also attending the 13th Australian Peptide Conference?
A private bus transfer will run on the morning of Sunday 8th September from the Pullman Sea Temple, Palm Cove to the 13th Australian Peptide Conference. This is a complimentary bus transfer but you must book your seat from the "Add-on" section of the online registration.
- WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to all sessions during the conference
- Morning tea & lunch on 6th and 7th September
- 1 x ticket to the Welcome Function on 5th September
- 1 x ticket to the Casual Dinner on 6th September
- 1 x ticket to the Conference Dinner on 7th September
- Delegate handbook
- Access to the conference 'app' (including the conference program, speaker profiles and abstracts)
Please note: breakfast is included in the conference accommodation rate if you book accommodation through your registration profile.
- WHAT IS THE ONLINE REGISTRATION DASHBOARD?
The registration dashboard is a unique online system, which provides delegates with an effective and efficient way to register and look after all aspects of the conference themselves prior and post conference. You can re-visit your registration dashboard at anytime to add social function tickets, add/amend your extras, book or amend your accommodation, make payment, edit/begin your abstract or download your invoice.
If you have previously registered for a conference ran by ASN, you would have more than likely developed your own 'registration profile'. If so, when registering for this conference - please enter your email and password under 'returning delegate'.
If you are yet to register for a conference ran by ASN - you will need to set up your own registration dashboard and therefore you will need to click on 'register as a new delegate'. Once you have filled out your details, you will have now developed your own 'Registration dashboard'.
- REGISTRATION FOR GROUP MANAGERS
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please click here to view registration instructions.
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. Available options for payment include:
A Tax Invoice (receipt) will be provided for all registrants. You can reprint this and your receipt from your registration dashboard at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the conference secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your registration dashboard.
- CANCELLING YOUR REGISTRATION WILL INCUR A FEE!
- If you have gone ahead and registered, and then changed your mind - please let us know within 24 hours of registering to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Registration cancellation outside the 30 days prior to the conference, a $100 cancellation fee applies.
- Registration cancellation within 30 days prior to the conference, no refund will be given and the full cost of the registration will apply.
Please note, if we do not receive payment of the cancellation fee, it may effect your attendance at future conferences ran by ASN. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Lucy Vicarioli at ASN Events.